Personal Information: Please note that your information is not shared with any other party. The address you give for the mailing list is only used by us, in order to send you newsletters that keep you informed of new pictures and/or videos. You will only receive news from Metal-ways.com.
Keep in mind that if you voluntarily disclose personal information in the public guestbook on this web site, the information that you provide may be collected and used by others. This may result in unsolicited messages from other people. You should NEVER disclose personal contact information (i.e. address, phone number, etc.) to strangers in public forums such as guestbooks or chat rooms. You hereby accept all risks associated with any such disclosure and acknowledge that Metal-ways.com, its administrators, representatives, shall have no responsibility or liability as a result of any such disclosure.
Guestbook: We reserve the right to administrate and/or delete the messages that are judged inappropriate. Please use entire words and correct sentences so that everyone can understand you easily. Text messages language will not be tolerated.
Posting is for non commercial purposes only and you may not post in any manner which does or is intended to promote or generate revenue for any business enterprise or commercial activity.
Pictures and Videos:
No part of this web site, including photos and videos, may be copied, transferred, posted, published or reproduced in any form without prior written approval of the site owners. In not following those rules, you become liable to judicial proceedings by Metal-ways.com.
Metal-ways.com is not, in any case, responsible for the use (authorized or unauthorized) you may make of the materials on this website. You'll remain only responsible of your acts.
Any abuse or excessive use will lead to the suspension of the access to the media.
Ownership of Intellectual Property: All website software, design, text, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video material, artwork, graphic material, database, proprietary information and all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectible elements of the website, including, without limitation, the selection, sequence and 'look and feel' and arrangement of items, and all trademarks, service marks and trade names (individually and/or collectively, "Material"), are the property of Metal-ways.com. The website is to be used solely for your non commercial and personal use and for no other purposes. You must not alter, delete or conceal any copyright or other notices contained on the Site, including notices on any material you download, transmit, print or reproduce from the Site. You shall not reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party (including, without limitation, on or via a third party web site), or otherwise use, any material without the express prior written consent of Metal-ways.com or its owners. Any unauthorized or prohibited use of any material, may subject you to civil liability or criminal prosecution, or both, under applicable federal and state laws. We require users to respect our copyrights and other intellectual property rights. We likewise respect the intellectual property of others. On notice, we will act expeditiously to remove content on the Site that infringes the copyright rights of others and will disable the access to the Site and its services of anyone who uses them to repeatedly infringe the intellectual property rights of others. The information on this website is provided solely as an informative and entertaining resource. No copyright infringement is intended nor implied.
If you believe that the website contains elements that infringe your copyrights in your work, please let us know and it will be taken care of.
Metal-ways.com is not affiliated with After Forever, Within Temptation, Delain, Epica or any other band mentioned on the website.
However, the permission have been asked to the bands before putting their videos on the website.
Rules of Conduct: You shall not use this website in any manner that is, attempts to, or is likely to:
- be, libelous, defamatory, indecent, vulgar or obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or sexually, racially, culturally, ethnically offensive, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory or abusive or which may or may appear to, impersonate anyone else;
- affect us adversely or reflect negatively on us, the website, our goodwill, name or reputation or cause duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourage any person, firm or enterprise from using all or any portion, features or functions of the website, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the website;
- send or result in the transmission of junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages, or so-called "spamming";
- be used for commercial or business purposes, including, without limitation, advertising, marketing or offering goods or services, whether or not for a charge or through linking with any other website or web pages;
- violate any laws, regulations, judicial or governmental order, any treaties or violate or infringe upon any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or any other rights of ours or of any other person, firm or enterprise;
- modify, disrupt, impair, alter or interfere with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the website or the rights or use and enjoyment of the website by any other person, firm or enterprise; or
- collect, obtain, compile, gather, transmit, reproduce, view or display any information, whether personally identifiable or not, concerning any other person, firm or enterprise, in connection with their or your use of the website, unless you have obtained the express, prior permission of such other person, firm or enterprise to do so.
Modifications: We reserve the right, at any time and from time to time, for any reason in our sole discretion, to change the terms of this policy. We will post or display notices of changes on the website and we may also e-mail the members of the newsletter about these changes. Once posted on the website, these changes become effective immediately and if you use the website after they become effective it will signify your agreement to be bound by the changes. You should check back frequently and review the terms and conditions of this agreement regularly so you are aware of the most current rights and obligations that apply to you and the terms and conditions of your agreement with us.
11.04.2010: All new interview of Krypteria available here!
01.05.2009: A new interview of Martijn Westerholt from Delain is available here!
27.02.2009: A new interview of Candice and Staif from Eths is available here!
ALL NEW LAYOUT!!!
We hope you like it!
30.12.2008: A new interview of Ivar De Graaf from Kingfisher Sky is available here!
14.09.2008: A new interview of Robert Westerholt from Within Temptation is available here!
22.07.2008: New photo gallery! Now you can can comment pictures and browse them more easily. Try it for Delain!
16.06.2008: Read our new interview of Anneke van Giersbergen from the band Agua de Annique here!
15.06.2008: Two new interviews have been added.
We talked to Chibi and Rainbow from The Birthday Massacre. Read it here!
Charlotte Wessels, from Delain, also answered our questions. Read it here!
17.04.2008: We are currently working on the Metal-ways.com database. You may encounter some small problems but they won't last!
06.04.2008: Today, Metal-ways.com celebrates its first birthday!
Now, you can find a shoutbox on Metal-Ways homepage. You can comment on anything you want, as long as it's respectful!
03.09.2007: After Forever's interview is online!
Floor Jansen answered our questions just before Sander's comeback on stage after a 4 months long absence. See After Forever's interview
17.08.2007: Krypteria's and TheNAMe's interviews at Summer Darkness are online!!!
08.08.2007: New equipment and new gallery style!
> During the Nirwana's Tuinfeest, we were able to test our new camera. We'll try to use this one from now on.
03.05.2007: Delain's interview in Lille online!!!
Charlotte and Martijn answered our questions before their first show in France.
Check Delain's interview in the Delain category.
06.04.2007: Metal-ways.com is finally online!!!
Enjoy it, and don't hesitate to report errors, broken links, or suggestions!
No gig planned.